Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cleaning


So today is the big cleaning day I mentioned in the above blog...and I just can't get motivated to open my closet of cleaning supplies and put them to good use. I have to admit it was so nice to sleep in past 5:30 this morning....especially with that rain! Right now my sweet dog and I are spending some quality time together, both avoiding the dreaded house that needs to be cleaned. Did I mention I needed to clean?
I am excited right now because my friend Jess just came back home for a weeks trip in N. Ireland. She has brought back one of her closest friends (wink, wink) and we are all planning on getting lunch together. (Me, Richie, Jess, & Jane are pictured above) Sooooo, should I lay low until lunch and start the scrub down at that point or start cleaning now....decisions, decisions.....


I am very excited about why I have to clean my house, I absolutly love having everyone over in the same house together. It is going to be a blast. I Hope that you also have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!! Talk to you soon. Emmers

No comments: