Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 5

(10 weeks)

Phillipians 4:19

"And my God will meet ALL your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."


I read through this scripture this morning and coupled it with the sermon Jon preached this weekend. Jon prayed that God is the best listener, He is always there, He knows every hair on each of our heads, He catches EVERY tear that falls from our eyes. I am so thankful that I have Jesus during this time, and that He does understand my emotional roller coaster of a day. He loves this sweet child as much as I love them (even more). I do believe that He is in control each minute, hour, and day as they pass by. Sometimes I just wish Jesus would ring my doorbell and come in for cookies and chat...or send me a text "all is well, looking out for you." Wouldn't you love a phone call?


Today I don't have much planned. I didn't sleep well last night, I see why Doctor Butler mentioned sleep aids after week 12, my mind just doesn't stop. Plus our dog, Taylor woke us up around 2 AM barking and running around downstairs. We still don't know what ruffled her feathers, but I was sure WIDE awake after that. My mom is coming over around noon to fix lunch and hang out. Stef is preparing for a much needed trip home to visit family and finishing some things up around her house. I get to see her tomorrow. God is working out each day for me and I am so thankful for family and friends who want to help out.


I am praying for my friend Sara, she is going in at 10:45 this morning for her first ultrasound after a successful bloodtest two weeks ago. She was in our IVF informational class, and we share some of the same friends. If you have a minute say a little prayer for that sweet little bun.


Love you guys,

Em

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

hey girl! my errands are getting done much quicker than i thought! all i have left is the paint job (which should be super quick--hopefully). i'll call ya when i'm done and see what you're up to--maybe i can bring you and your mom a drink from sonic or something??? love ya.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the prayers! we saw our ONE sweet little baby and his heart beat today! We are so excited. Hope you are doing okay and enjoying Twilight!