Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Great day

It's Wednesday! I am on the couch with my hubs watching the CATS play. I am procrastinating doing my narratives for midterm assessments....and blogging. At least I am writing something right?? I am looking forward to some quality time writing reports on Friday. Jaci and I are planning on hammering out a few since we have a half day. See I do have a plan....

I am not far from moving from the couch to the bed. I have heard from quite a few people that I may want to move to the couch in order to get a good nights sleep. I can't imagine not sleeping with Colin, I think I would rather roll in and out of bed then campout by myself downstairs on the couch.

Good day at school, it was a gorgeous day outside. I kept the kids out an extra 10 minutes so we could all enjoy the beautiful weather. Not much else going on. I have been in touch with Melanie Mauer (our photographer for the weekend) and we are hoping the rain/snow holds off and we can get our pictures Saturday.....keep your fingers crossed!
EM

No comments: