Monday, July 13, 2009

Post of Pictures...

Camden adores his daddy...look at that little arm, I melted


My little man exhausted and sleeping on Grandma's lap.....love it!


I bought Camden this new chair the other day (for $12) complete with all these really cool toys. Well being anal annie that I am I put them all in my steam bag and let's just say only 2 out of the 6 survived...oops. I didn't realize things like that exploded and melted. Sorry buddy.



Camo Cam....just like his daddy!


This is a post of pix that I have taken recently and forgot to put on the blog. I can't believe how my little man is filling out, he is just getting so big. He is full of smiles and coeing up a storm. I love it. One of my favorite times is right when he wakes up every morning. We pile in the bed (with Sampson). I feed him, we have some tummy time and read a few books. After tummy time, I turn him over and set him up in his boppy, where he just smiles and coo's for me. I love it! He is the best!

No comments: