Sunday, August 9, 2009

catching up....

Well, I have been terrible at keeping up with my blog. I am so sorry, but we are busy, but not busy. Make sense? I have had full days, but I couldn't tell you what I have been doing. Now I do remember my special friends who come by the visit, and I did get to go to TLS Thursday and Friday for a quick couple days of work. The day to day routine with camden is so wonderful, I just love every minute I get with him. He has been sleeping from 8:30-8:00 (we don't like to speak of this, we are afraid it might jinx this new found love of sleep). He wakes up VERY happy, and ready to eat. We stay up for about an hour where his new found hobbies are; gagging himself with his fingers, punching his giraffe and zebra toys, staring at himself in the mirror, and continues to be quite the pooper! Our afternoons change everyday, we can't quite get the napping down. I really am OK with that because he is sleeping through the night. He is awesome! I will post some pix tomorrow. We are off to run errands after Camden wakes up and eats. We get to go buy presents for the Ranson twins, a present for Aunt Whitney (wedding in two weeks!), and tennis shoes for mommy.
Em

No comments: