Monday, April 26, 2010

what a weekend.

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Aunt Kailey came all the way from Texas to celebrate!!

Presents!!

Friends

Mama and Papa came up from Florida


(professional cupcake eater)


Pondering how to tackle the cupcake


FOUR generations

love my mama

We had an action packed weekend, full of fun and celebrating Camden. After I subbed on Friday, I came home to FULL house. Mama and Papa from Florida had arrived, Colin was home from work early, and Pam, Craig and Kailey were here. Camden was crawling person to person and playing with some of his new toys. He is so very loved. Friday night we all piled in the car and had Chick Fil-A for dinner. It was fun to sit and chat with all of our family. We laughed at Camden, and all just stared at him. (What did we do before him?) He has developed such a sweet personality. After dinner we came back to the house and hung out for a bit. I was exhausted from teaching and had set up an early training session for Pam and me with KJ....so I went to bed.

Pam and I were up early (missed you Kailey), and had our workout (torture) and then ran to the grocery to pick up the last few things for the party. Around 11:30 all of our friends arrived to celebrate our sweet boys bday. (see pix). We had a few friends who were sick and missed them...but were thankful that they didn't come and get us sick :) Camden seemed to enjoy his pizza and fourth cupcake of the week. We took tons of pix, one of my favorites is the four generation picture of Camden, Colin, Pam, and Papa. It made me sad that I don't have my grandparents here for that picture. They would be so proud of our little guy and love him so much.

Saturday afternoon consisted of Camden napping and the Harford, Sindorf, Stout people laughing and catching up on stories. Mama had just won bowler of the year and we got to hear all about her recent competitions. (one of Camden's gifts was a bowling set...watch out mama you may have some competition). Before Mama and Papa left we gathered as a family in the living room and prayed together. Papa is tender, and his heart for God is evident. When he prays there usually isn't a dry eye in the room. I am so thankful for his and Mama's faith....such an example.

That evening we went to Bar Louis for dinner and Jo Beth. After dinner Pam, Kailey and I went to see the movie Date Night and the boys headed home to put Camden to bed after and action packed day. Sunday was church, shopping, and Colin's famous roasted chicken. All in all we had such an amazing weekend. I am so thankful for family. I am thankful for Camden. I am thankful for this last year.

1 comment:

{{emily}} said...

I HAVE LOVED LOOKING AT THE PICS! HE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE! LOVE YOU , GIRL!!