Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Week!

One of my fav's from last year...you can tell he was digging the carrots and sweet potatoes

(baby food)

I love this picture of my cousin Stephen...so excited that Flo will be with us this year...and they are ENGAGED!! (look how dark Camden's hair is!)


Decor this year will be similar...with round tables



No formula this year buddy!


This is Camden 2009...he is really gonna love 2010


I LOVE Thanksgiving. I LOVE hosting Thanksgiving. I LOVE decorating for Thanksgiving. I LOVE everything about Thanksgiving. Fried turkey, family, friends, veggies galore, and desserts and more! I just LOVE it! We are hosting a party of 26 this year and I promise to post pix of the decor and spread. All the rental equipment is delivered on Wednesday when I get off work....so I will be in the zone Wednesday night. We also have a tradition of "preparing" the turkey's the night before. I just LOVE it! I can't wait......Above are pix of last years festivities and decor....they helped refresh my memory...and get me really excited about this year. Sooo...Happy Thanksgiving week! I LOVE Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for..

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thanks for being candid, honest and transparent. You look the picture of health, so toss those fears as far as the east is from the west and live the life you are living! You are so blessed and bless all who know you. Happy Thanksgiving!