Monday, July 18, 2011

update and happenings



So many people love baby Audrey and Whitney



Baxter Girls


Lots of love for baby Audrey


Blasted, yummy, delightful treats


You know I had to put one of Cam and Aunt Nene


Proud mom and Grandmas


She is a pro!


Baby Buddies....Stef and I are holding hands, that is normal, right?


My new little buddy


Nate, Stef and baby Lincoln, minus my favorite Jordan


Boy time while I stayed back to host Audrey's shower and visit Lincoln! Thanks Colin


I am officially down 4.6 pounds this week....I can't believe it because I did have a few tasty treats last week. We have been celebrating the upcoming arrival of Audrey Lane Baxter and the ARRIVAL of Lincoln Scott Head....big weekend (with treats). Another observation from this weekend...bulldogs can swim. Sampson may have jumped into the pool last night chasing after his black lab cousin Charlie. All was well, Colin directed him to the steps, and he didn't sink! There is a picture above of Sampson, Colin, and Camden in Winchester. They went back to where Sampson was born and saw his Mom Bailey, Dad Tank, and brother Wilson. There was also a fresh litter of bulldog pups!


































Hope you enjoyed the pix. Have a great week..go eat a treat (in moderation)

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Your shower decorations are so cute! You outdid yourself :)

Abby said...

First of all, Baby Audrey and I have the same monogram! Those petitfours were so cute and looked yummy!


2nd, cute shower! (And Laura doesn't look like she just had twins!)

3rd, AWESOME job in losing lbs!! Keep it up girl! I need to hang around you more often. Maybe you can rub off on me! :)

4th, MISS you! :)

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

i think it's totally normal that we are holding hands. :)