Friday, July 23, 2010

Happenings

Quiet few days on the home front. It has been nice not leaving the lights on and just letting Camden wreck the living room. Joy, our realtor is really good at giving us a heads up as to if the house is being shown. That way I can vacuum, spray some good smelling stuff, and leave every light on the house. Joy is holding an open house this weekend, we are hoping to get some good foot traffic through and get this place sold.

Camden is into hiding behind things and saying, "boo!" It is so funny. He is also loving his Elmo, and will grab the remote and point to the TV and chang "mo-mo." Is that bad? He loves Elmo. The only place he sees him is on the TV, so he LOVES TV. We limit it to 30 min before nap in the AM, and maybe while I am getting dinner ready. He is taking more and more steps, and I am sure soon he will be off. We have his 15 month appointment on Tuesday, which holds four shots! I am sure it will not be fun, but it is what is best for our little guy.

Colin is back in "Big Church" this weekend. He had rehearsal on Thursday night and will be gone tomorrow night and Sunday until early afternoon. I am sure he is excited to get back into the rotation in there. We are going to go to the 830 service and see daddy play guitar.

Getting ready to head over to the pool to spend some time with Grandma, Kristin, and Will. Love spending time with my fam and friends.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I hope it sells!!!!

I would love to hear from you at Journey of Faith Friday's, as I know God has done some amazing things in your life. Come on over