Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful

Last night I met with my accoutability group and we decided to pray for our husbands. It was powerful, and it is so important. I think that most days I go by without praying for protection over my husband. That God would use him in his job to bring joy. That God would continue to grow us as a couple to make the best choices for our family and His plans for us. I am so grateful for that time (we missed you katie), and thankful for the ability to be open and honest with these ladies. God is teaching me to just continue to enjoy this journey....and boy has He moved. Our house officially has a contract on it...first hoop, but we seem to be moving forward. We are continuing to trust God in this, and that He will shut the door if it isn't what He wants for us.

Camden had his 15 month dr's appointment on Tuesday. He is 32" long/tall, 24 pounds 6 ounces and he looks great according to the dr. He said our biggest obstacle now is keeping him from having "accidents." Yeah right, I am doing my best, but short of a bubble, I think we are in for a few bumps and bruises in the future. He is a busy, busy boy!! The shots were horrible, he now knows they hurt and the nurse made me hold him down. I was looking into his eyes and she gave him the shots and he was screaming. I believe he was asking me why in the world are you lettin them hurt me? Colin and I fall more and more in love with this little guy everyday. He is such an amazing boy...we are so lucky.

Thanks for praying for us as we walk through this house/move situation. We are really excited to see where all this goes. If the contract we signed last night goes through, looks like we close on August 30th. WOW! I need to go find some boxes stat.

Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

love you, friend! so thankful for our thursday nights . .