Tuesday, June 28, 2011

All my Fountains

Cute picture of my boy playing in the "carwash"/fountains at mom and dad's pool

(You know I had to put a picture)


This song is on repeat at the Stout house....love the lyrics, reminds me of a sermon at church a few weeks back.



Chris Tomlin, All My Fountains song lyrics


This dry and desert land

I tell myself,

“Keep walking on”

Hear something up ahead

Water falling like a song

An everlasting stream

Your river carries me home

Let it flow, let if flow

A flood for my soul

A well that never will run dry

I've rambled on my own

Never believing I would find

An everlasting stream

Your river carries me home

Let it flow, let it flow

Open the heavens

Come Living Water

All my fountains are in You

You're strong like a river

Your love is running through

All my fountains are in You

Come on, and rain down on us

Rain down on us, Lord
J

ohn 4:13-14 Jesus said, "Everyone who drinks this water will get thirsty again and again. Anyone who drinks the water I give will never thirst—not ever. The water I give will be an artesian spring within, gushing fountains of endless life."

No comments: