Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I eat/ate too much



I didn't realize how much and often I was eating until I started recording it. I don't know how many times in the last three days I have wanted to go to the pantry and snack on something. I justified it before that it was a small snack and didn't really matter because it wasnt a meal....I know, I am crazy. I have been so hungry the past few days, but I know that this will get easier, and I am eating better for sure. No blizzards, blasts, or butterfingers for me....eventually, I will let myself have a treat, as for now....I am being strong. It was good to pinpoint why I was eating and how much I was eating....even though I still want to EAT ALL THE TIME! I have also been drinking a TON of water....I mean a TON. Hoping that the water and better selections in the food department help me drop 15+ pounds....we shall see. Discipline, I can do this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im looking to lose 15-20 too. Keep us posted on the blog with tips, tricks, and good food that's working for you!