Monday, June 27, 2011

Some Summer Favorites

We have been swimming!
Going out to dinner


1. This past month my mother in law, Pam discovered through a routine colonoscopy that she had colon cancer. After surgery, recovery, and tests.....her reports have come back clear. Praise God! We love you Nana!!!



2. LOVE having my summer off, and spending it with my sweet little man. We have had so much fun. We take it easy in the morning, eat breakfast, watch a little KET, play guitar, then usually head out to the pool. So thankful for this time with Camden.


3. Weddings and babies.....we have two big weddings coming up this fall, but we are gearing up for these two special celebrations. My cousin is marrying his sweet girlfriend of 10+ years, and we LOVE her....it is going to be a wedding to remember....in St Louis. Camden is joining us and our sweet friend Jess is coming with us to help take care of him. Our other wedding is my childhood friend, J Ford....I get to be the maid of honor...and I am honored. We are going to Nashville this weekend to hang out with her, her awesome fiance, and U2...no big deal :) PLUS, I get to throw two showers (one baby, one wedding) in July...if you need invites or anything really artsy and cute contact my friend Shannon, she will hook you up!



Let's not forget babies....little Leighton and Brooks are here, baby Lincoln will be here soon, and my sweet baby niece AUDREY LANE will be here in October....I can't stop buying her stuff, girls are SO much fun and frilly.



4. Cozi.com is an amazing website that is helping coordinate the Stout family schedule! I love it....it is easy and FREE....seriously FREE...you must try it. It is compatible with apple and my cool kid old school pc.
Is your family schedule quackers?Let Cozi help. We’re so good at helping families get their ducks in a row that we decided to make it official. Cozi sets a Guinness World Record




5. Speaking of Apples, I sold my iPad, I am just not cool enough for that sweet piece of technology. I am just a cut and paste kind of girl...none of that apple, click....whatever. I think it is a great product, just not for me. I am happy that a really amazing woman got mine!!


6. Calorie Counter is an app I bought for my iphone (I am keeping that from Apple), and I am starting to keep track of my calories today. I want to lose 20 pounds by all the weddings....I wend over 52 calories today...and I could really eat this picture frame next to me right now. I may run up to the store and buy celery or carrot sticks just to have something....this will get easier. I just need to take charge of my diet....the way I eat stinks.







7 Passion: Here For You is a MUST have....I can't stop listening to it. I really think I can bust out Christy Knockels Waiting Here For You, but who can't. It is kind of like Alicia Keys....I can sing just like her. Seriously, if you are lead to worship through song....you have to get this.



8. Camden...oh wait, I already mentioned that....He is awesome.



9. Acorn class prep....I am swimming in stuff at my house for my new classroom and just itching to get into my room. Thankfully, they are doing renovations up at TLS so I can't go....or I would probably be there too much. Right now my room is FULL of boxes from my favorite K team, love you girls.







10. Hubs...my sweet hubby let me sleep in this weekend and cooked breakfast both Saturday and Sunday....he is a keeper. I love the picture of Camden and Colin above, somebody LOVES their daddy.



That is all I can think of right now....I know I am such a lucky girl.

No comments: