Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Past Post

Sock Monkey 2009



Elmo 2010


2011


Halloween was so much fun this year. It is so different with a little one who gets to dress up and collect candy (for mommy). There is nothing cuter then a tiny Curious George going door to door saying "Teet or Teet!" I took it upon myself this past week to look at past Halloween pix and I teared up. Our baby boy isn't a baby anymore....he is a little boy! I also realized that he has been a monkey two out of his three years. My friend Kendra gave me great advice right before our first Halloween. She told us to buy a Christmas ornament that represents our little guys costume each year. So now our tree will have a sock monkey, elmo, and I need to find Curious George. Such a great idea friend.


I am also full speed ahead planning our Thanksgiving. The tables are rented and I can already taste the turkey. I love this time spend with family and friends. I must admit that I have already started listening to Christmas music, well just one song right now. It was my favorite last year and it looks like it may be again this year. Winter Snow is amazing....check out the link to listen for yourself. Nobody does it like Amanda Carter....hoping that she sings it again at SCC this year.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Sweet pictures! I love that ornament idea! I'm going to do that!!