Monday, November 7, 2011

Have I mentioned....


...that I am listening to Christmas music? Word on the street that Mixmas is up and running, thank you 94.5. I just love this Holiday season. What makes it better are the cooler temps, sun, and beautiful colors on the leaves. This is a time of year where it is easy to find things to be thankful for. I have noticed that so many people are posting something they are thankful for each day. I love reading each post, and am reminded of our many blessings. I am afraid to start that daily thankful on FB because then I would feel like I had to keep up with it, and i might not do it, like my blog!

Have I mentioned.....that I am loving teaching again. I have the perfect work week. Monday, WEdnesday, and Friday 8-12...with my boy. Somedays are tough being both mommy and teacher, but it is so fun spending my days with him. I am starting to see how fast this time goes....and want to slow it down so bad. It seems like I had this just yesterday....




I realize I have myself a very handsome little guy.....enjoying every minute.

2 comments:

Abby said...

What a little cutie!!

Mama Smors said...

He is so cute!! I am glad that you are liking being back in the classroom~ your students are very lucky!