Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Unattended candy bowl...he didn't know what to do!



(Camden as Curious George 2011)

We were that family that had all the glow sticks and such at 6 when it was still sunny.

Safety First!

Grandma and Grandaddy with their lil punkin

Stout Family 2011


Marilyn and Luigi


Luigi and Mario (next year I want to be a princess)


At TLS I was Mustard and Cam was sporting a sockless Curious George


Ketchup, Mustard, Curious George and Snow White


Camden LOVES Mrs. Platt (so do I)

So, I am home sick today....love my sweet 2's, but we keep passing stuff around. I know that this will eventually make me super immune woman! So I have some time to upload our Halloween pictures from this past weekend. We had a blast this year. This was Camden's first time Trick or Treating and he was hilarious. He would go to the door and say "Teet Teet" and then "thank you." We were so proud. The very first house we went to, they opened the door and he walked right in...it was hilarious. Check out the video below. Love that boy.



(This is Camden's first ever door to door Trick or Treat)

No comments: