Wednesday, October 21, 2009

6 Months!

I can't believe it has been 6 months since my sweet little man made his entrance into our world. Our lives were forever changed, and I can't remember a day without him. Camden, you are such a gift and we are blessed beyond words by your presence in our lives. Each day you grow and change and our prayer is that you grow in God's will. That we guide you to His purpose for your life. We know that you are ultimately His child, but we are thankful he entrusted us to raise you. We absolutely adore your grunting, squeeling, scooting around on your back, SMILE, giggles, and to watch your personality shape. You are so much FUN!!!

Six months ago today we were patiently awaiting your arrival. Daddy took such good care of mommy. You have an amazing dad. He would do anything for either of us. He is so proud of you! He can't wait to take you hunting one day. For now, he loves to carry you around in your baby bjorn, give you baths, and feed you your last bottle of the day. Your daddy loves you!!

I am so thankful that I get to spend each day with you. One of my favorite parts of the day is when I go in to get you each morning, you greet me with a HUGE smile, and blow lots of bubbles. You crack me up and make me feel like the most important person in the world at that moment. I am getting better about taking you out more and more....you really enjoy walks, especially outside. It is so cool to watch you take in everything for the first time. I could go on and on at how amazing you are.

Camden Wade Stout....you are loved and I am forever changed because of YOU!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy 6 month b-day sweet Camden!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

happy 6-months, baby cam! love you much!