Monday, October 5, 2009

I am an AUNT!



My sister-in-law, Jen and her husband, Chris welcomed the Stout's newest addition early this morning. Katelyn Riley Day was born at 12:40am, 6lbs 13oz and 19.5inches. Mom and baby are doing well and I can't wait to meet my new niece.

While Jen was goin through childbirth, my sweet boy was battling his first cold. It was a long night here. It seems Camden has a head cold and can't breathe very well while laying on his back. We tried the humidifier, propping his mattress up, but the only thing that helped our poor little man sleep was an upright position. So from 1-3 I laid in the recliner holding Cam and from 3-6 Colin took over (amazing hubs). He woke up this morning with a fierce appetite and seems to be happy in his blue chair. I plan on keeping him in the chair, baby bjorn, stroller, or swing today. No laying down flat. The dr's office said there really isn't anything we can do but wait it out. It would be worse to take him to the Dr's office since the flu is being passed around there. So our prescription....lots and lots of love.

If you think of it, say a little prayer for the Day family as they adjust to this new little life and my little guy to get well soon. Thanks.
Em