Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Pictures....

The pumpkin carving party was soooo much fun! We enjoyed hanging out with our "wife" group. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

The sweet Pumpkin Carving 2009 Decor



Let the carving begin!



so focused 1



so focused 2



Vandee and Leann made Scooby and Mickey for their sweet kiddos



My "S" for Stout....I got really creative (I added the polka dots at the end)



I know Jack loves his Elmo



I think that Jack does look like D



This is Lauren's Elmo, my "S," and D's pumpkin of Jack's face (so impressed I know)



Colin's first attempt at shading....I think he did awesome!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is amazing!!

As a side note, did you know the best way to get polka dots in a pumpkin is to use a drill with different size bits?? Barry Duncil taught me that and I think it is genius!