Saturday, January 16, 2010

budget savvy????


So I have been inspired by the first birthdays we have recently celebrated...Jordan, Joseph, Sophie and Riley (we will celebrate soon) and decided to start "thinking" about my little guys big bash. Katie was kind enough to give me a candle, so I am taking the colors off that and running with it! (Thanks friend). Nakada is letting me borrow her cake pan shaped like a one, (fufetti cake, yes please)....and I am making the cake....I might be planning a little early! I also have a friend who has started a company making really cute shirts so Camden will be sporting the above on a short sleeve onsie on his big day. Be sure you check out Kendra's website for a shirt for any holiday or no reason at all...they are so cute! http://thewhitelillystore.blogspot.com/I have some pix to post and will do that tomorrow. Thanks friends.

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

yay! can't wait to celebrate with baby cam! :)