Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pix from the past....(in random, really random order)

Happy 30th my girl!!
Colorado with the Nickell's

Nashville with my hubs celebrating J Ford's 30th


Tatie Bean (Taylor, best dog ever...sorry Sampson)

Swill, me, Jess, and a very tiny bean named Camden

Tollymore in N. Ireland with my girl Jess

after a VERY long flight to N. Ireland...don't be jealous of our neck pillows.

New Years 2006 or 2007??

This cake was perfect...

Love these girls....

30th Birthday with Nakada

Baby Sampson

Throwing down a mad beat...

Northern Ireland...I do have a fat lip here from a frisbee injury

William Henry Howard
My buddy Will who is now 2 years old....love those cheeks
One of our New Year Parties....look at that bowl of sparkly fruit, so festive

Birthday Celebration...I can't remember who's...Nakada?

Nakada had twins in her belly in this picture!

So fun celebrating Nate's bday at Texas de Brazil in Miami

My Bear, friend

Right before Colin got a tatoo of my face on his left shoulder blade...ha

Remember that time when we went on a cruise...it was awesome!

Rock Band Christmas 2007

Camden at 11 weeks
LOVE the TLS Preschool team...(where are Kelly and Sherry)

All the TLS Kindergarten Girls (Jackholes 2008)

Baby Ainsley (now 1 year) and Baby Cam (now 8 months) at Christmas 2008

My girls from TLS (minus Tracy) at my "surprise 30th"


Jess and I at a UK game....the Billy G era, cant seem to get tix to see Cal

I don't know if I have mentioned on my blog yet, but I am starting a new job....what???? My husband has asked me to work from home and do administrative duties for Concrete Coring. (Leann the best admin ever has decided to go to school fulltime...so proud of her, and very excited too). I am thrilled for this opportunity to "work" from home because it helps us out financially and I still get to stay home with my boy. In preparing for my new job we had to take my old PC into the shop to get it to work again...I don't know if it had a virus, I just couldn't turn it on for about a year. I was really sad about it, because I had all kinds of pix from the past stored on it. So last night, the computer came home and I couldn't wait to look at my pix. Oops, I forgot that my husband wanted to start training me. I was a little bummed, but do APPRECIATE him sitting down with me and walking me through the process of accounts payable and recievable. He has been so kind and told me if I get overwhelmed or don't feel like this is a good fit to be honest with him. He is the best. I am going to continue to sub too, so I kind of have three jobs....talk about big deal!! (totally kidding). So, here are some pix that I had the pleasure of rediscovering this morning....love ya'll.. Happy snow and PJ Day!

2 comments:

Colette Stanley said...

We are having a snow/pj day too. So excited to get snow in Mississippi. Good luck with your new job.

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

oh, bear.... the cruise!!!! that was so fun!