Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crazy Love...finally finished

WOW! What a moving book...I mean it makes you want to get up and MOVE, change, live radically. I am praying that God will use my story, my life, my purpose He created me for His glory. (Nakada, I am getting spriritual again, I love ya). I am so small, yet God knows me and He has an unbelievable plan for Emily Stout. I am tired of sitting and waiting for God to reveal this plan to me....I am ready to GO! An opportunity has recently come up for me to serve at SCC during the weekend services. I am so excited to get plugged back into church and serve. I have missed that connection each week, I do have a good excuse called pregnancy, aka Camden. No more excuses.....God has blessed me so much and I am ready to live for Him....daily. I want to speak as if were my last words, serve as if it were my last chance to serve others. I want to become more like Christ and less like this place. I want to break away from the materialism and the wants to have bigger, better, and more. I want to be content with what we have (which is sooo much) and give back.

My prayer today after finishing this book was that I not fear the change or try to control what God is calling me to do in order to feel safe. I want to walk knowing that God is before me, He knows where we are going. Who wants to go with me????

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

me too, me too! :) love you friend!