Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cuteness


You must know who I am talking about...I am a new mom! Of course, it is Camden. He has developed such a personality over the last month. He is determined, dare-devil, and what people like to call "all boy." I am thinking that my hands will be full when this little guy starts walking. He is crawling around, through, on, in, ect everything. He is being told "no" quite a bit, and my friends reassure me that he will grasp this command and eventually stop laughing at me when I say it. He thinks it is funny. He loves to give you a highfive, tries to snap, and claps especially when Yo Gabba Gabba is on TV. He is talking more and more...when upset "mamamama"....and jabbers with some "babababababab". We are waiting on pins and needles for "dadadadada" Life is exciting here at the Stout house. One of my favorite things to do these days is peek into his room long after bedtime and see him sleeping. he has a cute new position; sleeping on his tummy with his butt in the air....LOVE IT! I tried to sneak a picture the other day. (he woke up).


2 comments:

Patrice said...

What a fun time! Laurelei loved the high fives too! He has such a precious little face and smile, it is so much fun when they really start to get their little personalities! Laurelei still laughs at me when I say no. I am going to take hope from your friends too who say she will grow out of it!

Amber said...

Hi Emily my name is Amber and I do not actually know you but I did stumble upon your blog and enjoy reading it, I have shared an award with you and you can check it out at www.thejourneyatamothersheart.blogspot.com

Amber