Monday, February 22, 2010

move....

So I have been processing Crazy Love over the past week. The one thought I can't get out of my head is that we are called to serve, love, and move each day for God. I am the type of person that likes to pray through or "wait" on God's direction. The book has taught me that God has given me this day, He created me and has a purpose every day. I don't have a break from being Jesus to people. I have an opportunity to be a light every where I go. I tend to sit back and think that only the big things he calls me to do matter. My mind is trying to wrap around this concept...each day is a gift that can be lived out for His glory. Mission trips, worship services, conferences.....those highs that we get are not the only time that God is working. He works through a smile going through the drive through, a hug when someone is sad, and just sitting and listening to what He has to say. God is everywhere, all the time, I am the one that is too busy to stop, listen, and learn so I can be used. My prayer is that I look at each day as an opportunity to love like he loved, lived like he lived, and move like he moved. I hope this makes sense??

On another note...my sweet baby is 10 months old!!! In 8 short weeks he will be 1!!! I can't believe it. As you know I have already started planning the big event(s), two parties. He is so much fun these days. High fives, bye-byes, moma's, and he is into EVERYTHING! I can't wait to take him to the park and swing. I was hoping we would yesterday, but that little stinker took a doozy of a nap (I am not complaining). We will have plenty of time. Camden is such a sweet spirit, he is determined, and passionate (especially about food). The little guy loves to eat and he loves his friends. We are able to get out and about more and for longer these days. We enjoy our playdates, trips to the mall, and walks together. He and Sampson and bonding....Sam seems to really like his baby brother. The Stout house is fun these days and I feel so incredibly blessed to be a mom.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great comments Em! Beautiful life, beautiful family. Your blog entry is on a baby whose life is before him, my newest post is actually about my dad, a life almost finished. You are right about living each moment, not just for the "high" times but being Jesus on earth each day...like my dad has.