Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random....

I have no idea what this post is going to look like. That is the issue these days...I don't know what to write. Life is incredible day to day with Camden, and we are busy, each day a little different then the one before, but I don't seem to want to write about it. I don't know why?!?! I guess, it will be fun to look back at these posts and see what we did each day and what Camden is doing. So....
We really don't have a set schedule. We base our day around when he wakes up...when that happens our day starts. Typically that happens between 7:30 and 8:30, rarely it is 9. I am trying to get myself up around 7. That gives me time to have some coffee (yes, please), read, listen to music and just wake up on the right side of the bed. Maybe I should blog then.....when I hear the little guy stirring I head upstairs with Sampson and we sneak in Cam's room. Camden is usually sitting up or at the end of his bed closest to the door peaking through the slats. As soon as he sees us, he is giving me that famous four tooth smile. He gets so excited. We sing a little song and change and head down for breakfast. He usually takes around 6oz, and some fruit (he LOVES blueberries), and we rotate oatmeal, eggs, and pancakes. After breakfast we play in the tupperware, his toys, go on a walk, or watch Yo Gabba Gabba. He is hilarious...I usually have some great conversations with him, although I don't know what he is telling me....trust me it is really important. He goes down for a nap 1.5 to 2 hrs after he wakes up.

After nap, we have lunch. (fruit, veggie, and meat, followed by a few vanilla wafers) and a bottle. Sometimes he is up around 11 and can watch Price is Right...he loves when it is time to spin the big wheel. After lunch we may run errands or go visit some friends. (love our friends). About 2 hours after he wakes up....you guessed it, he goes back down for another nap.

After that nap, we have a bottle. This is when I try to start dinner, and we just enjoy time together on the floor. We have tons of toys, but he gravitates towards old water bottles, spoons, and pulling up on anything and everything. I don't know why we buy toys. Daddy usually gets home right before dinner or as he is eating dinner. These days he eats whatever we are having, meatloaf, potatoes, chicken, etc. It is awesome!!! You should see how Camden lights up when he sees his daddy. Nobody can make Camden laugh like Colin. By that time I am in need of a little break and Colin is incredible. He gives Cam his bath every night, feeds him his bottle and right before bed we read and book and pray together as a family.

It is a busy day....I usually fall into bed around 8 and before you know it, it is 7 and my day starts all over.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Emily, God has entrusted Camden with the best mom for him...you adore him and it is easy to see. Have a wonderful spring/summertime with your boys:)