Tuesday, August 3, 2010

no motivation

fingers crossed....
I have had absolutely no motivation to blog for a while. I don't know if I just feel like when I have a free moment, I just don't want to think hard enough to write down thoughts or if I am coming to an end of my blogging days. I do love to look back and read through where we have been and what I was thinking. I just don't think that I have anything interesting to say, but I do like to blog selfishly, to document our life. So....I don't know what to do. I am in a pickle. This is really not a BIG decision in the grand scheme of things.....I do like how it keeps our family and friends updated too...see really random and skipping around. I don't know...I just feel like if I don't do it 3-5 times a week, I am not a successful blogger.....again just throwing my thoughts out there.



So anyway....here are some other thoughts. After tomorrow's inspection, we are hoping to have confirmation that we are moving....I have been packing over the last week. We just know that our buyer can withdraw from our contract if she thinks there is too much to repair. So our inspection is at 830 and then the buyer and her team will meet back here at 130 to discuss if they want to continue in the purchase of our home. I must admit, I am really excited about our new home and would be disappointed if this did fall through. I just know that if this is supposed to happen, it will. If this buyer falls through and God intends for us to move, he will provide a way. Speaking of our new home....I have posted a picture above. Now you know why I love it so much?!?!?! Our dear friends are the current owners and they have let us start painting Camden's room and the middle bathroom....another reason I am really attached. I just don't remember having to jump through all these hoops when we bought and sold in Florida.



Camden is hilarious...he is walking more and more. He looks like he may be a little tipsy and he navigates through life these days. We have removed coffee tables and other dangerous objects in case he does fall, which he does ALOT! He is loving the pool, and espcially all the time he gets to spend with friends in the pool. He is saying more and more and I noticed today he really understands what I am saying to him. For example, if you ask him to bring you the Elmo book, he will. If you ask him to give you love, he will (most of the time), if you play peek a boo, he starts saying "boo!" He is so much fun! I just love this little man.



So, we are grateful about where God is taking us. We are open to His call, and hoping that He continues to lead us and we follow obediently.



Em

4 comments:

Us said...

Good luck on the new home!!!! I'm all about one story homes!

I wouldn't think twice about the blog. Just blog when you want! Sometimes I blog three times a week, but mostly it's just one or less. When you have something to say or pictures to post, then go for it. If not, enjoy your time otherwise.

Kendra White said...

this house looks familar... have I been in it before?

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

you keep on blogging, friend. blog when you want... 3 times a week or 3 times a year. whatever. i just love knowing that i can push a button and get to your blog. :) love ya

Abby said...

Don't let blogging be a burden or you'll never want to do it. Do it for you so you'll have a scrapbook! And you know you're going to have lots to blog about with the sale of your house and moving and painting and decorating!! I can't wait to hear about it all! I hope the inspection went well!