Tuesday, August 10, 2010

14 days...





So tomorrow will be fourteen days since we signed the contract to sell our house. The buyer had 14 days to either accept of decline the purchase of our home according to the contract. We have had every test run, appraisal, and estimates and haven't heard a word. This is not something I have enjoyed....I am being honest. Nothing, no word from the buyer or realtor. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I don't know what to expect tomorrow....besides an answer. Geesh...at least we will know tomorrow. I have done my best to be patient...I have failed. I don't like the no control, no communication thing. So...keeping my fingers crossed. I am trying to remain calm, cool, and collective and remember who is ultimately in control, which is not me.
Yesterday and today were busy! Camden has moved to one nap a day and to keep him from being fussy in the mornings...we have been running around. Yesterday we went by church, the grocery, and then lunch with mom and Jan. Today we had a playdate with Jordan, lunchdate with the TLS gang and sweet baby Ains, a good 3 hr nap and then another playdate with Sophie, Riley, and Jordan and then dinner at G-ma and Grandaddy's! BUSY~ It has been great.
Tomorrow we have open house for Camden's school. He is in the monkey room with some really good friends. We get to meet his teacher and check out where he will be spending the year. I am so excited. School supplies and backpack are ready to go. He will be missing his first day of school to spend some time with NANA PAM~~ She is coming in this weekend. We can't wait!
Camden has been walking like crazy...I have a video I need to upload. He chooses to walk and crash into everything (busted his lip this morning). He is waving and saying bye-bye, grabs the remote and says "elmo," loves to give kisses, and still enjoys the pool. He is awesome. We also went to the doctor yesterday due to a cough he has had for three weeks. The Dr thinks that it is either teething (lots of drainage from drool) or allergies....so we have started zyrtec. I am hoping that it is just due to the HUGE molars that are ALL coming in...all four!
Hope you enjoyed the pix. Stef did a great job capturing my sweet boy this morning.

1 comment:

Abby said...

He is so precious!! I can totally relate to the not being ok with not being in control thing. I hope you hear something soon!!!