Friday, August 6, 2010

continuing to try and enjoy the journey...

I must admit yesterday was a rough day for me. I am tired. I am not a fan of living in limbo, I don't like change....and I need to know what is happening next. I am just being honest. This last week has been full of inspections, test, and appraisals at our current home. I am just ready to have an answer from the buyer, yes or no. I understand these are all necessary, but I do wish I wasn't put out of our house everytime. I am so fortunate to have my mom and dad just around the corner. They always accept us with open arms, and Camden has a nursery there. I can't complain, I am so fortunate to have a home. Afterall, it is just a place to live, our home is where my family is. So anyway, just venting and please know I believe we are so fortunate, there are just days that are hard. Especially for a girl who enjoys structure and organization and isn't too keen on change.

We should know something by next Wednesday. Our realtor is amazing...I mean, the best. She has taken such great care of us and really tolerates our daily phone calls and questions. She seems to be positive that the buyer wouldnt be going forward with all these tests and such if she wasn't interested. I really believe the windows are going to be an issue. I know that this wil work out according to God's will. So thankful for His direction. I am trying to put my plans and desires behind his!!

Em

No comments: