Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting Settled

I am blogging from our new home!! We have been incredibly busy unpacking and getting settled this past weekend. However, we took yesterday off to rest. It was much needed. We have worked hard, and are still so grateful for this beautiful home. I do know that this is going to be used for ministry, that this home is not ours. We are looking forward to hosting a home group for high school ministry on Wednesdays. I am excited to see how God will use our home for his ministry to love people. I will post pictures soon. Today Camden and I are eating breakfast, watching Elmo, and about to head out for school/work. I also have some recent pix of my boy that are adorable....Mama there are a few with the chin drool just for you! We love you guys.
Em

No comments: