Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Better late then Never.

Camden loves to drink "jus"
My boys

HOME

(half bath)
Laundry/Pantry (is it sick that I LOVE this room)

Laundry/pantry
view from garage entry
Kitchen
Family Room (tv room)
Formal living and dining rooms
Entry hall

Guest bath...still need to get mirrors
Office/Hunting Room
Guest room....who is coming to stay with us?
Guest room

Master...Mac has promised to help hang the fan, and I am still undecided on where to place pix
Master bedroom
Patio, we start our days here, and Colin and I sit out here every night

The shed stores Cam's and Daddy's "toys"

Sampson and Camden LOVE their new backyard
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Here are the pix of our new home. We are so happy with where God has planted our family, we are planning on using this home for ministry as much as possible. We don't want to put so much into the stuff we have and more into people!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

The house is so beautiful! Congratulations on your new home!!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Yay!!!! Love you guys and love that your home belongs to Jesus!!!rt

Us said...

Can I just say it's ridiculous (by that I mean, Amazing), that everything is in its place. I can't believe you have pictures on the wall and everything. From the pictures, you would think you moved in months ago! Way to go Emily!!!

-Jenn

Amber said...

Wow, it is beautiful. So much wonderful space!!!!

I agree with Jen!!!! I have lived in my house for over a year and it doesn't look that organized.

Abby said...

So pretty!!! I can't wait to see it in person:) LOVE your pantry/laundry room!!!

Missi Claycomb said...

Your house is so beautiful and you can tell it isn't just a house but it is a home. I'm so proud of the wife and mommy you have become. What a Godly "Titus" Woman you are. Thank you for sharing your life friend!