Saturday, September 4, 2010

Back in the Saddle

OK...I am starting to get back to a routine and less obssesive in unpacking and organizing. This is my favorite part though....I love finding the perfect spot for everything. It is just so invigorating to know that you have placed that vase or picture in the spot it was made for...well you know what I mean. All this to say is.....I am in the process of taking pix of the crib and my sweet baby boy (I owe you a ton). So....Tuesday morning that will be my job. I will continue to take pictures throughout the weekend and on Tuesday....all three of you (mama, papa, and nana Pam) will see some awsome pix. I love blogging and look forward to being more disciplined from now on. I am also starting a Beth Moore bible study through the book of Esther with some girls...I hope to write some thoughts on here. Anyway...spend the day at the lake with my awesome in-laws and now I am exhausted and ready to head to bed. Windows are open and I have my pumpkin spice and boonilla (boo-nilla...Thank you Yankee Candle for an awesome name) candles out! Welcome Fall....and way to go CATS!
Em

1 comment:

LeAnn Reynolds said...

I'm goingn to go to Yankee Candle tomorrow! Those sound yummy! :)