Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mommy Time

My sweet little guy is off to school today....and mommy has some time to herself. I used to send Camden to school only on Mondays and Wednesdays, while he was at school I worked. Then something hit me....send Camden to school on Tuesdays so you can have some time. At first I felt guilty, should I really take time for myself, when Camden is perfectly fine here at home on Tuesdays with me? Am I selfish? Am I going to miss him? Today is my first day to really embrace the gift of Tuesday, and although I do miss my sweet boy, I know he is in good hands and having a blast with all of his other buddies. I am sure he hasn't thought twice about me :)

So, what do I do on my first free Tuesday morning from 9-12? I worked out with my friend Nakada....I am going to be sore tomorrow for sure. I went to the pharmacy, used a gift card to buy myself a cup of coffee at Starbucks, and went to the grocery. I know, don't be jealous, but to do all those things without having to keep up with a little person was so, so nice. When I got home, I unloaded the car without worrying about where the dog and Camden were while I left the garage door open. I put everything away, and it stayed in its place....and I found two new recipes I want to try for dinner. I will put a link to them....the first is oven fried chicken and the second is butterscotch black pepper carrots. I will let you know how they turn out. I can't decide if I am going to make them tonight or tomorrow....but I never, ever, ever get excited about cooking...and I must admit, I am a little excited!

I have also been falling more and more in love with Esther. This study is so good, and I love the people that I am walkin through the study with too. More on that tomorrow. Happy rainy Tuesday all.....

No comments: