Wednesday, November 17, 2010

success

If you have any need to take aggression out on a chicken, I recommend the chicken hammer pounder thingy....this was fun!
This is my chicken after I dredged in Plinko (Panko) Crumbs

these are my pans where I got to dredge things (don't I sound like an Iron Chef)

oven fried chicken (so easy and even yummier)

These are called butterscotch and black pepper baby carrots....delightful

Caught the little guy off guard....seriously mom, this is awesome!

Well friends, I did it! I saw a recipe on TV and I tried to make it here at home (I would really like some assistants who put all the neccessary ingredients in cute bowls for me), and it was SUCCESSFUL....really good! I am bragging, I am not a good cook, and this was good. It has inspired me to look for other recipes and try to cook them. (right now I am leaning towards a chocolate chip cheese ball...no cooking required and it has chocolate).
I want to dedicate this post to my mom...she has been praying this day would happen for 25+years....so mom, hope you enjoyed this. Love you.

No comments: