Monday, November 15, 2010

sickness 2010







yikes! My sweet baby boy has been sick these last few days. It all started Friday (sorry Aunt Whitney) when I was at work. Camden was still asleep when I left for work, so when Aunt Whitney went in to get the little guy....let's just say he had exploded....everywhere.....pj's, body, sheet, bumper, blanket, lovey, you get the idea. Yuk! He ate a great breakfast and was extra loving for Aunt Whitney. Then took a great nap...and guess what...after nap, he exploded for mommy. I had a hard time with this scene, and he is my son. Yuk! Friday night he slept great, thank you Jesus, since Colin was out of town. However, we had another explosion Saturday morning and afternoon. I kept giving him pedialyte and bland foods. Daddy came home just in time for a very rough Saturday night. I think that he may have eaten too much for dinner, because at 10 and midnight he was up sick again, puking....poor little guy. Yesterday we stayed in our pj's all day, watched Elmo, played, and continued our bananas, applesauce, toast, pedialyte diet. He got up last night with a fever....I am praying his little body fought off this nastiness, but I am calling the Dr today. Please pray for Camden.....no school or work today...another day of Elmo!






Good news to report...solid poop and a way better appetite, thanks for praying. I have a sweet, baby boy on the road to recovery.






Em

No comments: