Thursday, February 24, 2011

Deep Breath

Well friends, I have had a very long few days, but I am happy to report I did get a call from my Dr and all the cells aspirated were cancer free!!!! Praise God. I am so thankful for the news, but through this situation I have realized my deep fear of death and just how long I have been dealing with this fear.

I believe it is time to face this fear of death head on. So, for tonight I am going to celebrate and thank God. Soon I will tell you how I feel God is teaching me to overcome fear.

Thanks for praying.
Em

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

YAHOO!!!!!!! Praise God!!!!

Tanya said...

Praise God!

Unknown said...

just came across your blog :) its sooo cue! you have some really good insight on your posts! xoxo cant wait to read more of what you write!