Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bike, Icecream, Bike

Today was a cross training day so I went back and forth all day as to what I would do.  Yoga, bike ride, swimming.....  As I was baking our tilapia, boiling our corn, and cutting fruit I had a thought....we could ride bikes up to Sonic and have icecream! That is still cross training right? We loaded up Camden and took a quick ride up to Sonic, rewarded myself and then rode home?  Once we all got home, I got right back on my bike and road in a really nice neighborhood that has tons of shade.  It was a good workout. We have cruisers, no gears downhill is Heaven and uphill is....well you know. I rode about 2 miles, and don't know how all you peeps ride your bikes to work, that was intense.  If you want a really good workout, pull a three year old...YIKES!   I get to cross off day three of my training, and I need to look at what tomorrow holds....

No comments: