Friday, August 14, 2009

16 weeks....

Our sweet little frog. We have been taking Camden to the nursery the last two weeks and LOVE the girls that take care of him (Thanks Emily, Kate, and Cara). He is in the frog room...only fitting we show him off in his frog towel.


I love this picture of Camden sleeping with his little lovey in his left hand. Too cute.


Our friend baby Jordan came over to play one day. We had a blast.


First time in mommy and daddy's extra large bathtub. Sorry I didn't fix the red eye.


This was our first attempt in the exersaucer. He is getting more and more in control of his head, but I don't like leaving him alone in this bad boy. He seems to love it!


The last time I tried to put this hat on Camden it was way too big...now it is too small. I just had to get him in this cute outfit!!


Anyone who knows me understands my obsession with M&M's and my friends Kris and Matt bought this delicious little onsie and socks for us at Christmas.


Our friends Aaron and Leigh (son to be mom and dad of twin girls) came over the other night and Camden couldn't figure out what was on Aaron's face?!?!

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Cam is soooo stinkin' cute, my friend! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Mama Smors said...

awww i love emily in the frog room. ivy stayed there until she was 1!!! the oldest child by far, but we couldn't give up our emily!!
camden is getting so big, he is adorable!