Wednesday, August 19, 2009

17 Weeks....(weddings,vacations,etc)

It has been a crazy week so far with preparations for the BIG wedding and vacation. This past weekend I had a blast celebrating Whitney with a bunch of her friends in Louisville. We went and stayed at the Galt House in a large beautiful suite, followed by a night on the town at Fourth Street Live....so much fun. Monday and Tuesday have included trips to the gym, packing little man up, and cleaning the whole house. (we are super excited that during vacation we are having hardwood floors installed in our living room).

Today looks to be super fun. Stef and Jordan are coming over because we are starting to make our own baby food. Jordan is the guinea pig because my little man isn't eating food yet. However, last week I made a batch of carrots and sent some home with Nakada and some home with Stef and from what I hear they were a HUGE hit. So today we embark on this journey with hopes of saving all kinds of money to buy shoes (I mean baby clothes and stuff). Tonight I am going to get my pedicure with mom and then heading out to church for a bit.

Tomorrow and Friday we are creeping into wedding mode and packing ourselves for Florida. (can you tell I am so, so excited about Florida?) The cool part is we are stopping in Hot-lanta on the way down and home to split the trip up. We are staying with some great friends, the Barber's. They have a sweet little girl named Addyson....she is too cute. On the way home we are also stopping to see Mama and Papa in Orlando for lunch. We are so lucky to get to see our friends and family!

Friday....bridal luncheon at Murrays, manicures, decorate for rehearsal dinner at Giuseppes, rehearsal at Keene Run, and then dinner. Lot's of awesome activities to celbrate Mac and Whitney.

So now on to my 17 week old baby....yes 17 weeks. I can't believe it. He is so awesome nd so much fun these days. He is still waking up with that HUGE smile on his face and normally eats (7oz) and goes back to bed an hour later. At about 10 we have play time on the mat. We have been practicing rolling over (which he has done once on his own), I am trying so hard to capture it on camera. He is in love with his own reflection. (I have a video I need to upload to FB with him just staring at that oh so cute baby in the mirror. He is also grabbing things (slowly) and pulling them up to his mouth. Around noon we eat again (7oz), and then another nap (usually 2.5-3hours). At 4ish we eat again (7oz) and play, play, play. We have so much fun swinging, excersaucering (with help), walking, talking, singing, and reading. Daddy gets home around 6 and Camden sits with us while we eat. I have noticed he is VERY interested with what we are eating....I think cereal and rice are close. We have been doing bathtime at 7 and then bottle at 7:30, followed by books (highly reccommend Pajama Time), prayer, and bed. I am loving my sweet, sweet boy.

and...it is official TLS has started their school year, so now I am a stay at home mom. I have a few days of subbing lined up...yeah!

I may not be blogging for a while, but will return with wedding and vacation pix soon. Love ya'll.

No comments: