Monday, August 10, 2009

hubs has the camera...

So I was going to post some cute pictures of my growing boy, but Colin took the camera to capture pix of deer stands and other hunting sites. Bummer, because my pictures are way cuter :) We are gearing up for a busy August and September. This next weekend I am off to celebrate my soon to be sister in law in Louisville. I will be leaving the boys at home to hang and I will be having some fun at 4th Street Live. The following weekend is the wedding. I can't believe we are less than two weeks out from my baby brother's wedding. So exciting. I did get my dress altered and I don't hate it, and just know I will look back at pix and remember my brother and his new wife and not me. It isnt about me.

The day after the wedding my mom, dad, colin, cam, and I are loading up the suburban and heading south. It is our first vacation in a few years. Every trip we had planned last year was cancelled due to bed rest. God knew about this trip with our sweet boy would make all the resting worth while. I am looking forward to relaxing and eating a ton of seafood!

Labor Day weekend Nana Pam is coming to visit us again from Texas. I can't wait for her to see how much camden has changed. She is going to LOVE loving on her sweet grandbaby.

The third weekend in September (I think) we are heading to Colorado to visit our dear friends the Nickell's. This is our frist long trip away from Camden. We are going to celebrate our anniversary while away. 7 years!! Can't believe it. Lots of fun in store and many, many reasons to celebrate!

No comments: