Saturday, August 1, 2009

Please don't think I am crazy....

So ever since my Grandfather passed away when I was 11 I have had this huge fear of death. I don't know what it is, as a christian shouldn't I be OK with dying. I realize that I get to go to a much better place, but all I know is this place. All I know is this world, my family, my friends, this life. I am looking forward to the day I get to spend eternity with Jesus, but I honesly find the thought of death so scary. My prayer has been not to worry about death, to live day to day, thankful for the gift it is to me. However, I often find myself thinking, honestly, worrying about dying. Am I alone in this? If you think I have gone off the deep end, you can stop reading my blog, I understand :)

I do not like having this fear, I do not like living each day thinking it may be my last. I do not like being consumed with these thoughts....I want to be free from this. Will you please pray for my craziness? Thanks...tomorrow I will post something warm and fuzzy....

If you are in town you should come to Southland tonight (5:30) or tomorrow (8:30, 10, 11:30) for the new IT series.....It is here!

No comments: