Friday, September 4, 2009

almost five months....

We had our four month appointment with the Dr a little later than normal due to our big wedding weekend and vacation. During our appointment we learned that Camden is 26in long (75%) and 14.4lbs (25%). They also cleared us to start trying cereal. We tried last night (see pix) and I tried again today. He doesn't seem to like the texture and tends to gag....hmmmm. I haven't see anyone walking around my age still on formula so I am sure he will get the hang of it soon enough. I posted a three part video of our cereal adventure last night.

Nana Pam is visiting us this Labor Day weekend. We are looking forward to spending some time with her and showing off baby Camden! Have a safe and relaxing holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

That's Laurelei's exact length too! We just went to the doctor yesterday for 9 mo's. We are going to get a complex now because she is such a shorty pants!