Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pix...

Here are the pix I have been promising, again so sorry about the delay. I had the opportunity to sub at TLS on Tuesday and Wednesday and forgot how tired a full day of Kindergarten makes you. I really loved being back in the classroom, but did miss my little man. Enjoy the pix.


Wedding weekend begins...ready for the rehearsal dinner (wedding and vacation just around the corner)



Family photo at Uncle Mac and Aunt Whitney's wedding (what a beautiful evening)



all stretched out after a SUPER long car ride



Cam loves vacation!



Daddy and Me



Mommy and me



Jess came with us to help with baby Camden (and so mommy and grandma had a shopping partner)



I noticed two things different during this vacation...no pictures of adults (maybe 5 at the most) and I no longer enjoy shopping for myself. This is one of Jess, Dad, and I outside an amazing restaurant. (don't know the name...another observation, loss of brain cells)



This is one of my favorites from vacation...love those sweet eyes



He is going to dislike me very much for this picture someday...



Mommy went outlet mall shopping and she went a little nuts....she picked up this really cute hat (and the above sunglasses)



Three Generations of Wade's....love all these boys



On our way home we stopped in Ocala to visit Camden's great grandparents. They fixed us an amazing meal to help get us to Atlanta.



When we got home from Florida we went on a walk and surprise we needed jeans and a jacket for the cool evening (mommy loves this time of year)

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

YAY! love these pics, friend! you're sweet cam is getting sooo big! :)