Friday, September 18, 2009

This spit is bananas....seriously

I promised Colin to take pictures of Camden's banana experience. He wanted me to video tape the event, but I only have two hands (he wanted me to duct tape the camera to my head Survivor style) Cam is loving FOOD!


Told you...this spit is bananas



He loves them!


Camden is off and running with food....so far he loves all of it. We started with rice and oatmeal, check. Next we moved to carrots, peas, and sweet potatoes, check. Today I started breakfast out with bananas and oatmeal and HE LOVE IT! I know that you are supposed to run through all the veggies before going to fruit, but I just knew he would love the tast of oatmeal and bananas...so I went there. I am also doing each veggie two days and he is doing great. Thanks to many phone calls, emails, and responses to my previous post I have decided to try the following schedule today:

8-8oz of formula and oatmeal with bananas
8-10 play
10-11:30 nap
11:30 8oz of formula rice and carrots
11:30-1:30 play
1:30-3:30 nap
3:30 8oz formula rice and carrots (or bananas)
3:30-6:30 play (with a cat nap in there somewhere)
6:30 bath
7:00 bottle and bed

Wish us luck and have a great weekend. We have our friends from Atlanta here this weekend for the UK/UL football game. Next weekend off to Colorado!! (see you soon Nickell's)

Tomorrow pix of recent visitors and visits!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He is so sweet!

You have Camden on a great schedule! Henry's is much more loose than that... we do:

wake up and eat 7:30ish (later when I don't work...maybe 8:30)

Morning nap sometime between 8-11:30 sometimes he sleeps for one hour, sometimes two hours. Who knows...

eat at 11:30

eat at 3

nap sometime between 3-6:30. Sometimes 30 minutes sometimes 2 hours. Somtimes he naps between 11:30-3 too...who knows.

Eat at 6:30. Usually stays away until 9ish. eats again. Bed around 9:30.

He does sleep through the night, so that is WONDERFUL but his naps are all over the place. As long as we get two then I count it as a win for the day! :)

Sarah said...

wow...that is a long comment.