Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Colorado

I wish this was as good as the real thing....I love Colorado



Colorado Aspens...you should hear the songs they sing



We love you guys....thanks Nickell's for such a great trip



The hubs and I with an incredible back drop...isn't God so good...



I think this is what Heaven will look like



Colin was in elk heaven....he was in his element



Sorry I took a little break from blogging due to our recent trip to Colorado. We went west to visit our good friends the Nickell's, minus sweet baby Camden. He stayed here with Grandma and Grandaddy. We had a great time in Estes Park hiking (4 miles!) We spent Friday night at a beautiful cabin in the woods, ate lots of good food, and got to spend time with some really great friends. As much fun as we had in Colorado I really, really missed my sweet baby boy. I know he was in incredible hands....but I missed his little smile and snuggles. Today we have taken it easy together. Enjoy the pictures.....

No comments: