Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthdays and Anniversary's

Camden got all dressed up to wish his mom and dad a Happy Anniversary!
My buddy Jordan
Stef, Cam, Em, and Jordan
The Head Family...Happy 1st Birthday Jordan, you are loved!

(our boy sporting the tri-pod sit)

We had an amazing, beautiful weekend. The weather was 70 and sunny, perfect for my husband to have his hunting weekend. He spend saturday morning and evening, plus sunday morning hunting for his wall mounter buck. Unfortunately, after three promising hunts he came home empty handed. He is just so excited about "catching" his deer this season. This verbage makes me feel better about the fact that my hubs is a hunter.

On Sunday Colin and I celebrated 7 years of marriage together. We spend the evening together eating some grilled chicken and baked asparagus. We talked about the last seven years, the ups and downs, and how blessed we are to be where we are today. God has been with us each step of the way and we are thankful for this journey He has brought us on so far. We can't wait for the next 70 years (or whatever). My husband is the best and I am so fortunate to have him. I love you Colin!

We also got to celebrate Jordan's 1st Birthday with friends. We ate cake, and celebrated his precious little life. We love sweet baby Jordan! Looking forward to another few birthdays coming up...Sophie and Riley, January 19th.

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Happy Anniversary, friend! Love you!