Monday, November 30, 2009

Reflection

What an incredible week we had with family and friends. I apologize for the lack of blogging, but you can see from the pix below we were enjoying our time. I love, love, love to set up and decorate for events. (sometimes a wee bit expensive). I enjoy coming up with a vision for the table, shopping for the accesories and then finally putting everything together. It is a sweet spot of mine I guess you could say. I woke up early (too early) Thanksgiving morning and just spent hours on the final touches. I also just say down (on the fireplace since our couch was in the garage) and prayed. When I sat there by myself I realized that the decor is great, but what really matters are the people sitting in those chairs, the conversations at those tables, and the community we will share. I was so thankful for 20 people who were coming to celebrate the many things we were thankful for in 2009.

No comments: