Monday, November 16, 2009

Fran Chan....

Oh my, I have read the first Chapter of Crazy Love and am still processing the words that were written in combination to what has happened over the last week. Fran Chan proposes for me to stop praying until I can comprehend how big our God truly is. "We are slow to listen, quick to speak, and quick to become angry." This is me....I am embarrassed to admit it, but it is. I am all about me, selfish. This comes into play in my relationships here on earth, but ultimately with my most important relationship with my Heavenly Father. Romans 1:20 tells us that through creation, we see His "invisible qualities" and "divine nature." I have taken time this week to see Him, to hear Him, and find Him. His glory is everywhere! He is in the changing leaves, He is in the song we sing, He is in the embrace of a friend in despair. I have seen Him in all of these this week.
"In our world, where hundreds of things distract us from God, we have to intentinally and consistently remind ourselves of HIM!" I don't want to become numb to the Glory of GOD, I want to stand in awe him in everything I do. Day in and day out, less of me and more of YOU!
God is moving in my marriage, and I am so excited to see how He uses Colin and me. I am so thankful for the unconditional love that is bestowed on me, because I do not deserve it.

This post is all over the place, I thought the longer I waited and processed what I read, the more clear the post would be...that's a joke. All I know is that God is stirring in my heart, I love it! He is moving and I want to be a part of it!

No comments: