Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

2009
What a year for the Stout Family. I am just so, so thankful for this year. Colin and I have grown closer together through this past year. Parenting brings you to a whole new level in your relationship, and sometimes I am not at my best. My sweet husband is the most supportive, encouraging, loving man....I am such a lucky girl. Well I want to walk through the year month to month and list some things that I am so VERY thankful for.
*January -I was thrilled to come off of bedrest and head back to the classroom. We celebrated birthdays, two really big ones when Sophie and Riley Jennings were born, and I was getting Camden's nursery together.
*February-Ice Storm, Babymoon in Nashville, St. Louis, and I passed my diabetes test!! I feared that my last few months of pregnancy would be without blizzards and chocolate....what a relief and now I am paying for it!
*March-3 baby showers, 4 new babies, back on bed rest for high blood pressure, surprise visits (love ya Ali), and Maternity Pix with Melanie Mauer
April- (MY FAVORITE MONTH OF 2009) Baby Camden, Stef's baby shower for Jordan, Baby Camden, installing and assembling many baby items, Baby Camden, and Baby Camden!!!
May-my first Mother's Day, Paloric Stenois and surgery for my baby boy (yikes), special visitors...tons of special visitors, KY Derby and my horse won I brought home $12!!
June-Welcomed home our dear friend Jordan, tried to sleep some, Father's Day and Birthday celebrations, and I started training with KJ.
July-first trip to the lake, makeovers with the girls (peach is my color), and even more special visits (Posie and mama and papa)
August-IT, a very special wedding (I have a sister now), trip to Florida with the family (and my dear friend Jess)...really rough car ride to ATL, visit with the Barber's
September-first time subbing back at TLS (joke was I'd be at school more as a sub then I was working full-time pregnant), trip to Colorado without our baby boy to see the Nickell's, Camden starts eating rice cereal and other food
October-Sock Monkey!!! First haircut, first niece is born (baby Katelyn), pumpkin carving party, Boyd Orchards, 50th Anniversary (mommy got to dress up), family pix!!
November-Thanksgiving with 20 friends and family, more birthdays, 7 year anniversary, Camden rolled over
December-FIRST CHRISTMAS (spoiled rotten...we got Camden a red wagon), hosted a Christmas brunch for the family, Camden started to eat some people food, Christmas Eve at the Day home, New Years Eve at Malones with 6 great friends.
Going back through my blog has made me laugh and cry both. We are so very blessed. I am looking forward to 2010.....

3 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

So much to be thankful for, friend! Love ya!

Jim G. said...

Great blog! May the Lord bless and keep you. May he give you unlimited wisdom and understanding to be all He desires you too be. It is after all, His desire to give you the kingdom!

Mama Smors said...

I loved this post!!