Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy 30th to my Hubs!

SURPRISE!!!

The Camo Cake from Kerry was cute and delicious and you can also see Mingle and Jingle in the background from Jay (bulldogge)

Friends....so blessed


The infamous Wife Group

Baby Buds celebrating!!


Love me some JALaub Photography...especially Abby! (Thanks friend)

So I gonna be honest, I haven't blogged over the past few weeks because I have been planning a surprise 30th party for my husband over the past few months and I was afraid I would spill the beans somehow, someway. If you know me, you know that I have the best intentions, but usually blow the surprise somehow. Well, I didn't this time.....we got him good! The camo themed party was a huge success thanks to gracious hosts, Trent and Joy and deliecious desserts, and AMAZING friends who love Colin. Friends we are so thankful for you, and loved celebrating with you.
Colin thought that I was out of town on a retreat and that he was going to have a birthday dinner at Sal's with his dad. Dennis told Colin they needed to swing by Trent and Joy's house to pick up and application to rent down on UK's property (for Colin's brother Mark). When Colin walked through the door and saw me, he was shocked and then when he saw all of his friends you couldn't wipe the grin off his face! So much fun.
Love you babe!




1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

What a fabulous party, friend! You did great!!!!! So proud of you for keeping such a secret!!!!