Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am not good at surprises....(2)

Because I can't keep surprises....Since the 20th, I have taken more tests, the ones with the two lines didn't convince my hubs, I had to buy the ones that say pregnant! At that point he felt that was a little bit more definitive. So, after he saw the word pregnant, he/I couldn't wait to share the news with family (remember the plan to tell on Christmas day). My mom and dad came over Tuesday, December 21st to watch Camden while we went on a date....so we told them. It was so special, we were all crammed in the bathroom, watching Camden splash and go crazy in the tub, and I handed them a gift bag and said Camden had a present for them. (I am an idiot and did put the pregnancy test in the bag, cleaned off, and my dad thought it was a thermometer....no clue what it was), UNTIL he spotted that ornament when he saw that ornament his eyes lit up and tears were flowing. My poor mom was sitting on the tub had no clue what was going on, until Colin stated....we are pregnant....then we were all hugging and so happy. I loved that we got to surprise them, last time they walked through the whole process, this time, they had no clue. I am glad we got to do it both ways, but the look on their faces was priceless....they really didn't have a clue.





Today (december 22nd), Mom, Dad, Mac and Whitney came over to celebrate my birthday. We did carryout from Malones and cake. We finished dinner and then Camden took Mac and Whitney the present, and they were thrilled.


So...tomorrow night we will probably tell Colin's family, and then it will be out. Praise God for this story. I am so thankful that we have this opportunity to LOVE another child. Please pray for us as we walk into the pregnancy. That I can be a good mom to Camden, a good wife to Colin, and enjoy this. I am so, so thankful for these embryos in my belly. (By the way, go in for bloodwork tomorrow, then I will have an ultrasound in January to see how many we are talking about.



Best Birthday EVER!

No comments: